Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boys!















I love every minute with these three guys!
When they are around, you never know what to expect!
















They are each so loveable, playful, ornery, and affectionate!
















As they are growing...they are learning that having each other around can be a lot of fun!
Can you imagine when they are teenagers? Oh my goodness!
















They're already learning the advantages of ganging up on each other, too!
Big brother has his hands full!
















At the end of the day...there's always enough love and hugs to go around!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm so glad you took those pictures. They turned out great! What a fun way to capture them playing together.

They sure love their Grandma!!

luvgod2 said...

Those are adorable pictures! What fun guys - I know they must keep you busy, busy, busy!

OneHappyfamily said...

You are blessed to have your girls living so close to you. Tim's parents would probably like to have their grandkids closer... maybe for a week or so. We would wear them out! Justin promises to live on my street when he leaves home. I said "maybe your wife won't want to, then what." He said "oh mom, she will love you." Let only hope! Take care. You look great by the way.

Donna Rae said...

Those boys are so cute. How fun to be a grandma. I finally posted today. I also got caught up on bloggs. I love the wedding photo. Thats just how I remember you guys looking when I was little.

Donna Rae said...

SSSSSSUUUUUUSSSSSIIIIEEEEEE.....wheare are you?????