Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good Results

I had the ultrasound done yesterday and the radiologist looked at it while I was there. He said he didn't see anything abnormal, although it's a little more difficult with the expanders in there. I will see my doctor next week for a follow-up and she will determine if I need the MRI or not.

The ultrasound was done and I had to lay on the table for about 10 minutes while waiting for the tech to return with the results. It was somewhat of a deja vu experience for me. As I lay there, praying and asking God to have His hand upon me and trusting Him for the results, my eyes started to fill as I blinked back the tears, remembering the diagnosis day! Whew! Memories flooded my mind and for those ten minutes, I re-lived so many experiences of the past year...good and bad! I felt the peace of God sweep across my body, just as I have felt so many times before! I saw the faces of so many family and friends who have been my cheerleaders on this journey! Even now, I am overcome with emotions, just thinking about it all!

None of us know what lies in our future but I do know that God has numbered my days from the moment He gave me life and nothing will change His plan! I'm confident that He will see me through, as I trust Him for each new day!

Thanks for your prayers!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. ~Psalm 139:13-14

3 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

Yeah, that is Awesome news! Hugs.

luvgod2 said...

Thank you Lord! That's good news!

I hope time this weekend with your family was an memorable adventure!

Sherry said...

That was so much fun! Can't wait to go again!