Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just A Reminder...

The purpose of my blog has to been to share my journey and my life following my breast cancer diagnosis. It's been healing for me to be able to share my thoughts, fears, frustrations, blessings and every other emotion I've experienced along the way. I'm encouraged to know that others have enjoyed traveling the road with me and continue to follow my blog.

Sometimes I have questioned how much I should share and how open I should be with my blog. After all, once it's on here...I'm not quite sure who is reading it. You know I'm talking about you "blog stalkers"! :) My prayer has been and will continue to be that somehow, through it all, God would be honored and praised, as I give Him glory for it all.

So, if you've been shocked by how open and transparent I am with such a personal issue, I hope you're not offended and maybe this isn't the place for you to come again. All others, please continue to share this journey with me. After all, any adventure is better when shared with a friend!

1 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

I love how open you are with it all. Just like you said last week, we all know someone that has or had breast cancer or may in the future. The fact that you are so open with your experience, will one day make it easier if we are to ever encounter it. Love you tons.