Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

I am thankful for...

life...each day is a precious gift
Jesus, my Savior
my faith & hope
my devoted husband, a man of integrity
sensitive and loving daughters
a compassionate son in law
three adorable and silly grandsons
the support of my parents
my extended family
friends, both old and new
the sound of laughter
the power of prayer
God's healing touch
opportunities to share God's love
worship through music
challenges that test my faith
blessings that renew my hope
God's Word to encourage my heart

I am so blessed and I pray that God will allow me to be a blessing to others!

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

You said it all! I am thankful that you are here this Thanksgiving!! I love you have a happy turkey day!

Stacey said...

Great reminder of the things in our lives we need to be thankful for! Not only on Thanksgiving but each and every day of our lives!!

Stacey said...

It's almost Christmas and you're still stuck on Thanksgiving :o) I don't know why you can't find time for a new post? It's not like you're busy or anything... hahahaha!