Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dad's Home

My dad was able to come home after 2 weeks in the hospital and 7 weeks in the care center. As a family, we weren't sure this day would come but we're glad he's able to be back at home with mom. He's kind of like that Energizer Bunny! He does have some medical procedures to be done in the near future, along with his dialysis three times a week, so mom is going to have her hands full. All in all, he's doing very well! It was nice to see him back in his comfy recliner! Thanks for your prayers for him!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I am so glad that he was able to come home! I am sure he is happy too. I will have to go see him.

luvgod2 said...

That's terrific news for your dad and your family! I know they are probably thrilled he's home and out of the hospital! I love your new look on the blog! It looks terrific!

Unknown said...

Glad to see him go home... I'll continue to pray for both of them!