Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day














(From left to right...my brother, Steve, my sister in law, Cindy, Art, me, my brother in law, John & my sister Karen with my mom and dad this past Christmas.)

My mom is a remarkable woman! I admire her for her strong relationship with the Lord and I cherish my childhood memories of her sitting at the table reading her bible and praying. What an example she was for me growing up.















(Here are my parents with their grandchildren and their spouses, with the exception of my niece Danah and her husband Tom, who live in WI.)

My mom has faithfully prayed for each of her grandchildren from the time they were born. The grandkids had a lot of fun times at grandma's house, playing and swimming in the pool. I love to hear them reminiscing and laughing about those memories, now.















(Here they are with their great grandchildren, Jaden, Evan, Seth, Dalton, Jacob, Josh & Lexie and we still have room for more!)

Great grandma can't get enough lovin' from the great grandkids! She loves to read them books and has even been caught running around chasing them with squirt guns! Can you believe she's 77 years old?

Thank you mom for the legacy you are leaving behind! You are such a blessing in my life!

4 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

Whew, this was FUN, FUN, FUN, to see all of you. Stephanie is a little hottie. I told her so when we went to lunch a couple of years ago. She was a total blast to be around, and had the best positive attitude! Fun, fun girl. Jennifer looks just like her mommy. I would have reconized her anywhere. And well we have already discussed the resemblance of your cute girls and their parents. Love ya.

luvgod2 said...

What a blessing to have a mother who loves the Lord and set the example for you in your walk with Him! I loved the video of your testimony at church - it was such a encouragement of faith - to walk through life's seasons of trials with Him and have the peace that only He provides in those moments of need. Thank you for sharing!

Stacey said...

That was fun to see all those pictures. I love the family I have been blessed to be a part of. What an amazing group of people!

I can't imagine life without Grandma!

Derrick Logan said...

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your story this weekend. You'll never know the impact it had in the lives of so many. Keep telling it!... I know you will.

Happy Mother's Day!