Thursday, May 15, 2008

Incredible Blessing

Recently, our pastor asked me if I would share my testimony and the journey that God has taken me on the past few years. God had already placed a desire in my heart to share my story with the hope of encouraging others, so when Pastor Greg asked me, I knew it was a "God thing". My desire is for people to know that with God by their side, they can handle whatever trials life brings their way!

What an honor it was for me to share my story on Mother's Day weekend! You can watch the video here. (click on the video for May 11/12 and my story is near the middle of the video) I pray that God will bless you and give you courage and strength to handle the storms in your life! I can testify to the peace and joy He alone can give! Trust Him with your life today!

Praise be to the God...who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. ~2 Corinthians 1:3-4

The church surprised us with a trip for our family to go to San Diego! WOW! Yes, I cried when Pastor Greg told us! We are so blessed to be a part of such a fantastic group of believers at Palm Valley Church!!

I thank my God every time I remember you! ~Philippians 1:3

8 comments:

Donna Rae said...

If I remember correctly the 15th or 19th is your b-day so Happy Birthday Susie.

Donna Rae said...

Me again. I watched the video from last Sunday's service. It was so touching. I love the end where you and Art are smiling and kissing. That's how I remember you two. Always in love. Always smiling at each other. I remember thinkig that I wanted a husband just like Art. So loving and kind. Somone who would do anything for his family. A man who loved his family no matter what. I believe that I found somone just like that. It's an awesome feeling. You two were the perfect role models for our high school group to look up to.

OneHappyfamily said...

That was beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Stacey said...

You did a great job Mom! I know that it touched so many people at our church over the weekend and I know it's going to touch even more now that it's out there for everyone! You're such a wonderful example to all of us!!

Rhonda said...

Susie,

YOU ROCK!! What a blessing to hear your testimony. I had no idea. God has used you and your beauuuutiful girls to really impact my life. Your family makes God and many others smile. You all bring so much glory to him. You have touched lives and planted seeds you will never know until heaven. Thanks for sharing. YOU are my hero ;o)

Rhonda B

Kristi said...

I watched the video. Wow, you are such a strong woman, and to be able to get through the whole thing like you did is just astounding. Thanks for sharing that. I know it had to have had major affects on the people in your church and those who watch it online.

luvgod2 said...

Where's my blogging buddy gone? Are you in San Diego? I pray everything is going well right now and if you are in San Diego - say "hi" to Shamu for me:)

Stacey said...

Okay, the last post you did was on your birthday in May! I'm sure you've got to have some great stories to share with the world. What are you waiting for??