Monday, September 29, 2008

Smoothie Time

This is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets!! It's like the Magic Bullet but it's the Cook's brand from JC Penney. I got mine on sale for $19 which was quite a bargain!
Seth was at the house this morning and I offered to fix him a smoothie.
Of course, he was excited because he LOVES fruit & yogurt smoothies!


The only problem for him is the sound...he is very sensitive to noise!
He covered his ears but couldn't stop slurping!!
This kid even covers his ears when he flushes the toilet.
If he's able, he'll cover his ears and flush with his elbow!
Pretty funny to see!!

You know kids, they can't leave the straw in the drink.

For some reason it tastes better when you can lick and slurp from the other end of it.

I love enjoying the simple things in life with my grandkids!

2 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

We had a magic bullet. Justin wanted it for a Christmas gift one year. Yeah, we liked it too... e used it so much, we burned it out! Love homemade smoothies.... Seth looks like he is having a ball.

Stacey said...

I love the pictures of him covering his ears and drinking at the same time. He's so silly!