Sunday, June 22, 2008

Catching Up

Okay, you know it's been too long when you forget how to sign in on your blog! I've been a bit out of touch but that doesn't mean I haven't had bloggable moments and I promise I will be blogging about some of them soon!

Celebrated my birthday in May, with the family! Yep...47!


Here are some answers to FAQ, to bring you up to date on my life:

1. No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

2. No, we didn't go to San Diego.

3. My dad is out of the hospital and has been back at the care center for 3+ weeks now.

4. We babysat my two youngest grandsons (1 and almost 4) for an entire week and we survived...in fact, we had a lot of fun!

5. Yes, my real estate business is s l o w l y picking up but the market is still a big challenge!

6. Yes, Sherry is still walking and we are rejoicing!

7. Yes, I'm moving forward with the reconstruction process but I have a ways to go before my next surgery.

8. I'm feeling good but having a few problems that I will be seeing the doctor about this week.

9. Yes, my hair is growing out. It's only about an inch long and too short to do anything stylish yet!

10. Yes, Art is still working for PVC and no we haven't broke ground yet but God willing, it won't be much longer!

11. Yes, it is HOT here in sunny Arizona, in fact about 120 these days! Ugh! (It's a dry heat, though, right?)

12. No, we don't have a swimming pool...I wish!!

So, that's about it for now! God continues to meet our needs and bless us abundantly. Each day is a gift from His hand and I am so grateful!

Jesus said, "with men it is impossible, but not with God, because all things are possible with God."

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Good times with the boys for a week! Hey tag your it check out my blog and see what you have to do. Pick your fav 4!

luvgod2 said...

Welcome back! I've missed your "posts." Thank you for the updates:)

OneHappyfamily said...

So glad to hear from you. Bet that was fun making memories with the boys while Jeff and Stacey were away.

Stacey said...

Holy Cow, you actually posted something on this blog! I'm so glad you answered all those questions because I was dying to know :o) J/K

Mark said...

Hi Susie
I just wanted to say thanks for continuing to share your faith journey. You have been such a beacon of light to those (including me) that have watched you these past months (and years). Thanks for sharing your testimony on mothers day and I must say you couldn't have anyone better by your side through all of this than Art. He is such a wonderful man and he has been such a willing servant to us as well in so many ways. You guys continue to be in my prayers.
Mark

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.