Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bundle of Joy...Little Jordan Arrives!

The biggest bright spot in my summer was the arrival of my 4th grandson! Jordan Alexandar made his grand entrance into this world on June 18th! He tried to make his appearance several times but the doctors were able to hold mommy's contractions off long enough for him to be healthy and strong, even though he insisted on still coming a bit early! What an awesome experience to witness his birth, as I have with the other three boys. My emotions were raw, as I realized how blessed I was to be here, alive, and to hold him in my arms.

The days around his birth were busy and exciting as we helped with the other boys and spent time getting to know our newest addition. There is nothing like being a grandma. There is nothing like being a cancer survivor and soaking up the precious moments of life! I realize how blessed I am!

1 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

You and Art are very blessed. The best thing about it... is you realize it. The kids and grand-kids are the lucky ones.