Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Top 10

You know the old saying, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade? Well, I decided it would be fun to come up with the Top 10 positive things about being (nearly) bald!


1. I can dry my hair with a towel!
2. I can get ready in half the time!
3. I save money on hair products!
4. It brings a whole new meaning to "wash & wear"!
5. No such thing as hat hair!
6. Don't have to worry about the latest hair styles!
7. No messy hair on windy days!
8. Rainy days are not a problem!
9. No such thing as bed head!
10. No bad hair days!



So, the next time you're "pulling your hair out" over a stressful situation...think of my Top 10, relax and smile!


Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. ~1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

5 comments:

Mark said...

Susie
What an awesome example you are to all of us on handling trials in a Godly way as in 1 thes 5. thanks for letting us all be part of your journey through this.
You are an encouragement to me.
Praying for you today for your treatment and for what is next after today.

OneHappyfamily said...

I really needed to see this today. Let's just say toilet+water+carpet+all night long= DISASTER! It was clear water though. Thank Goodness!

luvgod2 said...

That got me going with a smile this morning! You creative little pup! I loved it! God bless you amazingly today!

Sherry said...

Mom you have such a great additude about everything. I know it hasn't been easy. But you are a trooper.

Stacey said...

You're a nut! None of the other people said it so you know I had to, right? What a wonderful example of looking for the positive in every situation that comes our way!