Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged for the Favorite Four

I've never done one of these before but Sherry tagged me, so here it goes!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Clerical
2. Transcriber (sat with headphones listening to cassette tapes and typing up accident reports for an insurance company...boring! Didn't last long!!)
3. Assistant for special needs preschool class. Preschool teacher one year at a Christian school.
4. Realtor

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Speed
3. Miss Congeniality
4. My Girl

Four places I've lived:
1. Hawaii (only first six months of my life)
2. California (9 years)
3. Arizona (37 years)
4. Final destination...heaven

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Law & Order
2. CSI
3. American Gladiators
4. Extreme Makeover

Four places I've been:
1. South Dakota - Mt. Rushmore
2. Kansas
3. Oklahoma
4. Nebraska
(Quite the world traveler, huh?)

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Beth Munoz
2. Karen (my girl brother)
3. Karen Lipps
4. Stacey Thomas

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican (green corn tamales)
2. Italian (eggplant parmesan)
3. Asian (orange chicken)
4. American (chicken fried chicken)

Four places I would love to visit:
1. Hawaii (want to go there with my hubby)
2. Kentucky (to see my friend Melanie)
3. California (love taking the grand kids there!)
4. New York

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Possible vacation with my family
2. Celebrating 1 year cancer free in October
3. Reconstruction surgery and getting these darn expanders out!
4. Selling houses...what a novel idea!!

Four friends I'm tagging:
1. Shawnette
2. Donna
3. Beth (cuz she's starting her blog soon!)
4. Everyone else has done it!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I cant wait to get my blog going. As soon as it's up, I will do my tag. Then I will tag someone else. It was good to talk to you last night.

Stacey said...

I think I new all of that except the fact that you want to visit New York someday. Cool, let's go together!

Beth said...

Ok, Tag I'm IT!!!