Monday, November 26, 2007

My Church Family

I love my church family and I have really missed attending services each weekend. In fact, I hadn't been to church since October 14th and for someone who is used to attending every week, it's been hard! Fortunately, I'm able to watch services online but it's just not the same as being there! Saturday evening was great to be back at church and joining in the worship time and I'm already looking forward to going again this coming weekend!

I received a double blessing when Derrick lead us in singing "You Never Let Go", the song I had blogged about last week! I love it when God does little things like that for us! It meant a lot to me!

A shout out to my girlfriends from Home Team! These gals have been incredible in loving and caring for me and my family during the past month and a half! Even though I couldn't make it to church, they've kept in close contact and even coordinated meals for us during my surgery time. Since our group meets in my home, we've been able to still meet a few times, which has been a huge blessing! I'm so grateful for your friendship, ladies!

0 comments: