Friday, November 2, 2007

She is doing OK....

This is Sherry!
Mom asked me to go on and to let you know that she is doing OK. She is in a lot of pain and she asked that you all pray for her please. She is in more pain this time around. I know that she is because she asked me to write that specifically in here. She said to tell you that everything went well and they feel that they got a clear margin around the area this time. Also everything else went just fine. Please pray that she won't be in pain. Also she had a fever last night and just pray that it wont happen again. Thank you all for your prayers and for the thoughtfulness that you all have shown her. I will write more later. Thanks!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

thanks for the update Sherry.

Susie, you're always in my prayers, but I will specifically pray for pain relief. Hang in there!

Keep Singing,

Beth

Colette said...

I am so sorry Susie that you are going through this pain and pray that you will get relief very soon. Remember that Jesus is holding your hand and will not let you go. He cares very deeply for you. May your heart and your faith stay focused on him.
Lots of love. Colette:)

Cindy Fox Moore said...

Thanks Sherry....Hang in there Susie. We're praying for ya!!

Karen said...

It was good to talk to you today -hopefully you'll remember:) I'm praying that tomorrow will be a brighter...and pain free...day! With love, Karen

Stacey said...

I'm praying for you Mom! I love you so much and I'm so very proud of you!