Monday, December 17, 2007

Enjoying the Season!

What a difference a couple of days can make! I feel SO MUCH BETTER! In fact, yesterday, Art, Sherry and I made a quick trip out to purchase a couple of Christmas gifts! It felt good to be out and enjoying the season! What more could a girl ask for...shopping and Starbucks! Art was surprised when after a couple of stores I was ready to go home. He's used to the "shop 'till you drop" wife, but the truth is, I was ready to drop! That seems to be the only lingering side effect...fatigue.

I get to do this all over again, next Thursday, the 27th! For now, I'm enjoying the moment and praying the next time around will go smoother. It's great that the timing worked out so that I will be feeling good during Christmas! God is good!

2 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

So glad to hear that you were able to get out and do some shopping. That always makes a girl feel better!
Hugs

Stacey said...

Glad you were able to get out with Dad and Sherry and get some gifts knocked out of the way!