Saturday, December 8, 2007

Pretty Toes

Trust me, I know I don't have the prettiest feet, in fact, I've always been teased about my feet. Because I was born in Hawaii, I've been told my feet were made for flip-flops with lots of space between my toes! Nice! The wide feet/toes have lead to broken toes, which have healed crooked. So normally, I don't show off my feet.


Today is a different story! Sherry decided to polish my toes for me. When you're feeling a little under the weather and down right yucky...having pretty toe polish makes you feel special. Thanks Sherry!


Just a reminder...It's the little things in life that matter!!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I think that your feet are cute! I don't think that they look bad at all! I am glad that I could help!! I Love you!

Unknown said...

Will Sherry do mine:)

Stacey said...

That was so nice of Sherry! I'm just sorry that other daughter of yours never got around to doing them! Whoops :o)