Saturday, December 8, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

I love this time of year and thanks to my hubby and the girls, it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our home!

I really miss being out and about doing all the usual stuff in preparation for Christmas! I love celebrating the birth of our Savior by serving Him and others. This year it seems odd to be cooped up and a little removed from all the festivities.




In my quiet moments, I have precious time to reflect on the true reason for the season! The birth of our Savior brings true meaning to the words, faith, hope, & love! In the hussle and bussle of the season, be sure to remember...Jesus is the reason for the season!








"She will give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins." ~Matthew 1:21

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I love Christmas time! It is so much fun to give and a great time to help others in need! And I do like to think about the reason for the season!

Unknown said...

Is that "Tommy" the donkey in the manger:) Gotta love that grandson of yours!

Stacey said...

I'm sorry you're stuck at home much of the time this season but it's just that... a "season" in you life! God is doing things in your life right now and before you know it, you'll be on to the next "season." Hang in there!

Beth said...

Your home looks AWESOME! Even while you are cooped up this season, you will "(ACT)" and Show God's love for the lab tech who draws your blood, for the nurse who administers your chemo, for the pharmacy clerk where you get your medicine filled and for everyone who knows and loves you.
Through you they will know Jesus is the reason for the season.