Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Healthy Perspective

Tomorrow is my first chemo treatment. As the time approaches, I've been asked how I feel about it...am I nervous, scared, or whatever? Tonight, I'm okay with it. Tomorrow may be another story. Once again, God has given me such a peace and I'm trusting that peace is going to continue!!

I'm grateful that chemo is available and increases my chances of surviving cancer and not having a recurrence! God has given me this perspective...

I'D RATHER LIVE BALD THAN DIE WITH HAIR!

4 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

You need to get some cute head wraps. Or better yet, you and the girls could make some. Thinking of you often today. {{{Hugs}}}

Sherry said...

That's a great way to look at it. I never thought of it that way. I am glad that they have it too! I am so proud of you! And I love you so much!!

Cindy Fox Moore said...

Amen to that Sista!!!

Stacey said...

I love the new perspective! If only we could all find the positives in our rough situations!