Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Celebration!

Little J liked playing with the eggs. Next year he'll be walking and right in the middle of the action.








The search was on for Scooter!
He had so much fun looking for eggs.
I love this age...each time he found one was total excitement for him!





Making mommy happy with a little pose!

All he really cared about was opening all the eggs and finding the surprises inside!








Buddy's turn to satisfy mom with the Easter "kodak moment".

He thinks he's getting too big for this stuff! Of course, he's
not too big for the fun and goodies!









Being grandparents is one of the greatest rewards in life!









Me and my girls!

There's nothing like spending the day with my family!


I know there's so much more to Easter than bunnies and eggs! I'm thankful for the time set aside to worship my Savior and reflect on His death, burial and resurrection!! What a day to rejoice! It's because of His sacrifice that I have hope and security for my future.

Having cancer has truly changed my life. It's made me appreciate, even more, the security, peace and hope that I have in Jesus Christ!

5 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

Looks like ya'll had lots of fun. The weather was absolutely perfect! Love the rag... You look adorable in them
Hugs.

Stacey said...

What a great day for us to be out there. We had so much fun hanging out with you guys. Love you!!

luvgod2 said...

Easter was awesome! Your grandkids are absolutely adorable! I am glad you had the opportunity to spend time with them. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I pray that she's doing better. I know we were in ER all night last night with my dad. Praise though all the tests came back great - he became dizzy and lost his balance and fell to the floor hard yesterday. We just wanted to make sure he was doing okay! I'm praying for strength, encouragement, comfort in all your struggles you are facing right now. Lifting you up sister!

Julie said...

That pic of Josh cracks me up. Noah is exactly like that. It's the "I'm too cool for this" pose.

Sherry said...

That's was so much fun watching the kids run around. I am glad that you were feeling good and could go out and enjoy the kids.
Love ya!