Monday, March 31, 2008

Answered Prayer!

What more can I say, than God showed up in a BIG way, again! The oncologist walked in this morning and said the PET scan showed no evidence of cancer!! Yes, I asked my question about "how sure are you" and he seems very confident that if the spots were cancer, they would have shown up on the PET scan. The way he explained it, is that the bone scan showed the spots as "non-specific" so that's why he ordered the x-rays. He wasn't satisfied with just comparing the two of them, so he ordered the PET scan. Now, he feels quite confident.

I'm not sure it's sunk in with me as I still feel a little reserved about it all. Don't get me wrong...I'm thrilled and rejoicing about the good news! I think I just need some time to digest it all and wrap my mind around it.

Thank you for your prayers! My faith muscle is bulging today!

Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. ~Psalm 36:5

9 comments:

luvgod2 said...

Hallelujah!!!!! What awesome news!!!! I am praising Jesus big time with you!!! You "flex" girl!

Julie said...

Yeah! We are so excited to hear the news. I'm sure this takes a huge burden off your shoulders.

OneHappyfamily said...

YAHOOO!!! This just made my week, month, year, oh heck my Life! Thanks for sharing the awesome news. Hugs to you and Art.

Derrick Logan said...

WOW! I'm so happy for you! It's amazing how God uses hard times to build us up.

...and you also got the quote of the day... "My faith muscle is bulging today!"

Thanks for being such an encouragement, Susie!

Ginger said...

God is really awesome!!!!!!!! It is so comforting to know he answers prayers. I can't wait for Bible Study! I wish only the best for you and your family. You are loved by so many people.

Theresa said...

Finally the post we've been waiting for!!!!! God is SO awesome!

Stacey said...

I'm so excited and relieved to know it was good news. I was trying to leave it with the Lord but it's hard not to worry when it's someone close to your heart! I love you and I want you here and in good health as long as possible!!

Sherry said...

That's great Mom I am so happy for You are a trooper! I love you.

Stacey said...

Sherry's blog said to come over and check out the pictures you guys took. I'm here and there are no pictures??