Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blessing of Friendships, Old & New

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." ~Anais Nin

I can't even begin to express what's on my heart tonight. In the past 2 weeks, I have been so touched by the love and support of so many dear friends! God has surrounded me and comforted me with many wonderful friends...many old friends and some new friends! As the word has spread about my breast cancer, I have received emails, phone calls, text messages, cards, etc. expressing support and commitment to prayer on my behalf. God has answered those prayers as I have felt His peace in this storm. Thank you for standing with me in prayer and believing that God can heal me! I love you so much and pray that God will bless you, as well!

I thank my God every time I remember you. ~Philippians 1:3

2 comments:

Beth said...

I thank God that I am one of the new friends. Thanks for being able to minister to me even in your storm.
I feel BLESSED to have you in my life!

Beth

Beth said...

Miss Susie,
I prayed for last night when I went to bed. My mom says that you are going to the hospital today. I prayed that God would take all the cancer from your body. I just know He will listen to my prayers. Thanks for being such a good friend to my mom.

Love, Olivia Munoz
6 years old