Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Here We Go Again!

I'll be heading back to the hospital and operating room tomorrow for additional surgery! It's been back and forth all day, trying to get the surgery scheduled. Finally, the surgeons were able to coordinate their schedules, thanks to a little help from my hubby and the front desk girls. Of course, I know that God was the One who really worked out the details!!

So, here we go again...I'm dreading it but I want to get it done! I have been feeling so much better the past couple of days and I don't relish the thought of starting over! The doc said recovery will be about 10 days, although I'm thinking my recent practice should give me an edge, so I hope to be up and running sooner.

Please pray that they will get a clear margin this time! They will also be inserting a port/cath for my chemo and the devices for the reconstructive surgery that will take place in a few months. It's a lot to cram into one surgery but I'm glad they are willing to work together and get it all accomplished!

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Mom I am so sorry that you have to have surgery agian but it is good that it is now than later and also that they can do all of that stuff at the same time. Love ya lots!!

Karen said...

You're constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya friend, Karen

Colette said...

You did so well after the last surgery Susie you will come through again in flying colors.Thats great that they have been able to coordinate it all for tomorrow. Praise God for that .Will be thinking and praying for you.Hang in there.Lots of love.Colette

Cindy Fox Moore said...

Your blogs have been great! Thank you for sharing with us your journey through this difficult time. You give me inspiration as I continue to strengthen my faith in God. Love ya...

Beth said...

All things work together for good to those that love God and are called according to His purpose. He is FAITHFUL, He has taken care of all the details so you can concentrate on getting well. You will be in my prayers today.

KEEP SINGING,
Beth

Stacey said...

I'm so glad they're doing it all at once. It's gotta be so much for you to be dealing with Mom but we know it's the best for what's to come! I love you so much and I'm so proud of the way you're handling everything!!