Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bring in the troops!

Here is my support team for the coming weeks and they each have a special place in my heart! Little J is so lovable and cuddly and makes me smile. Scooter is quite entertaining and keeps me laughing! Buddy is gramma's boy and he is content to snuggle beside me with a book or to watch TV. Time with them is more healing than any medicine!

I've wanted a family picture for quite some time now, so the girls planned it before my surgery. What a blessing. I have to admit, my spirits were a bit down last night and I wasn't really looking forward to having pictures done 2 days before surgery! Of course, I'm thrilled that we finally did it!!! I know that it will be a cherished memory for years to come.
It was quite the challenge to get a talkative 6 year old, a very active 3 year old and a squirmy 4 month old to cooperate for a picture. Besides that, we had to deal with Art and Jeff! Just kidding!
Thanks for the memories! I love you!

6 comments:

Beth said...

You all look Marvelous!!!

connie golden said...

We love you so much

Sherry said...

I am glad that we could get it done! Sorry that we waited so long. And we just whipped that old devil trying to make you sad! It isn't happening! Love ya!

OneHappyfamily said...

This is a great picture of all of you. I wouldn't have recognized Jeff in a million years. I showed the picture of the oldest child of Stacy and Jeff to Tim and he just shook his head. I said "He looks like Art doesn't he?" He said "NO, he looks just like Jeff when he was a little boy." Guess I was too busy looking at Tim in youth group to remember what Jeff looked like. ;0) Susie please know that any need or want you have I will be there for you. Oh and about the previous post; you are a lucky girl in having Art for your honey!

Hugs,
Shawnie

Cindy Fox Moore said...

Our prayers and love are with you. You are a wonderful person! I feel very lucky to have you for a friend and a role model.

Ginger said...

What a beautiful family picture! I truly can see Christ in each of your faces. I now know why I was lead to your bible study; God wanted to show me that I too can have a loving christian husband and family. It will happen in God's time, I just need to be patient. You are such an inspiration to me. As you have said the road at times hasn't always been easy but God saw you and your family through it. He will be there again. Just think of the people who are going through the same thing but do not know the Lord. That is a TRAGEDY. He won't put you through anything you can't bear. That was what got me through Labor and Delivery! There are and will be many prayers going up to Heaven tomorrow and the days to come. I am so blessed to have met you, Stacy (not Becky) and Sherry. The last night at bible study when I said good night to Stacy I had Becky on my mind. I knew it when I got in my car. I wished she had said something. I felt like such a fool!

Love to all!