Friday, October 26, 2007

Drains Out

Art and I went to the surgeon yesterday and he removed the drains from both sides!! As Art is witnessing the procedure, he says "oh my gosh!" He looks at me and says "that was wild". I said, "I don't want to know, right now!" It was great relief, once they came out! Later he described the process, which made me realize why it felt the way it did. I still have quite a bit of swelling and soreness but I'm feeling better each day! The surgeon is pleased with my progress and healing. We talked about the next surgery and got answers to our questions. We'll know more after seeing the plastic surgeon on Monday.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Susie & Art you guys are so adorable!!! I know it was a huge relief to get the drains out, each day you feel a little more like yourself. We continue to pray everyday for God's incredible healing. You look great!

OneHappyfamily said...

Well, don't you two just look you were married yesterday and still so "in like" with eachother. Love that! I can see a little twinkle in Art's eyes. You look great a week out of surgery yourself. I am sure your being well cared for by all. I am so glad to hear things are going so well! Why does it have to take things like this to bring some of us together? My offer stills stands. ;~) Muah!

Hugs,
Shawnie

Sherry said...

Mom you do look great and Dad isn't to bad either I guess! Haha!! J/K!! You guys are so cute together!!